The Summer School is a coordinated event with the Summerschool of the DFG Graduate School "Economics of Innovative Change".
The general organization is described here.
The IMPRS Uncertainty Summer School aims at stimulating the scientific discourse on decision making under uncertainty between economists, psychologists and legal scholars. The 11th Summer School of the IMPRS Uncertainty will be held from July 23rd till August 18th 2017.
Keynote: Joel Sobel (UC San Diego).
Are you currently a PhD student? Are you interested in the IMPRS Uncertainty Program? If you wish to participate in the IMPRS Uncertainty Summer School 2017 you can apply online! All you have to do is to fill in the online application form and submit your CV as well as ONE letter of recommendation.
The courses confirmed so far can be found here.
The application process ends May 7th, 2017!
August, 2016The IMPRS Uncertainty in the media:
Current article on: Max Planck Society
Past Summer Schools
- Report on the Summer School 2016
- Schedule for 2016
- Keynote by Yaakov Kareev (Center of Rationality, Jerusalem)
- Report on the Summer School 2015
- Schedule for 2015
- Keynote by Klaus Fiedler (University of Heidelberg)
- Report on the Summer School 2014
- Schedule for 2014
- Keynote by Jennifer Arlen (New York University School of Law)
- Report on the Summer School 2013
- Schedule for 2013
- Keynote by Christine Jolls (Yale Law School)
- Report on the Summer School 2012
- Schedule for 2012
- Keynote by Axel Ockenfels (University of Cologne)
- Report on the Summer School 2011
- Schedule for 2011
- Keynote by Sergiu Hart (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Report on the Summer School 2010
- Schedule for 2010
- Keynote by Shyam Sunder (Yale School of Management)
- Report on the Summer School 2009
- Schedule for 2009
- Keynote by Max Bazerman (Harvard Business School) and Opening Lecture by Giovanni Dosi (Scuola Superiore Sant Anna)
- Report on the Summer School 2008
- Schedule for 2008
- Keynote by Ariel Rubinstein (University of Tel Aviv, School of Economics)
- Report on the Summer School 2007
- Schedule for 2007
- Keynote by Reinhard Selten (University of Bonn)
For details on lecturers, talks, and courses use the lefthand menu and select the year of your interest.